For those of you who are just getting to know us, Volunteer NH is a nonprofit organization with a mission to promote the tradition of service in New Hampshire. Building on that strong volunteer spirit, we support and sponsor national service initiatives and provide training, recognition, and a central site for volunteers and volunteer programs to help them strengthen their communities.
Some of our activities include:
- Organizing and hosting the annual Governor's Conference on Volunteerism
- Providing information and resources to volunteers and volunteer programs through our website
- Administering AmeriCorps programs in New Hampshire
- Offering education and training for New Hampshire nonprofit, state agency and business volunteer initiatives.
- Providing volunteer recognition through the Spirit of New Hampshire Awards Ceremony and the Volunteer of the Month Awards
- Coordinating Emergency Operations Plan Emergency Support Function - 15, Volunteer & Donations, during disasters and emergencies through the NH VOAD and Citizen Corps programs
We are located at 117 Pleasant Street, Dolloff Building, 4th Floor
Concord, NH, 03301
Support Our Causes
See your help put to work
Become a member with Volunteer NH by contributing $25 or more.