2017 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
Tuesday, May 23rd 8:00am – 4:00pm
NHTI, Concord’s Community College
Volunteer NH, in partnership with the Governor’s office, hosts the Annual Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism. The conference’s purpose is to educate, enhance skills and provide professional development that will support and strengthen New Hampshire’s volunteer programs and organizations.
Who can attend?
Anyone interested in volunteerism, nonprofit management, or business and nonprofit partnerships – including volunteer managers, National Service members, nonprofit leaders, and corporate social responsibility professionals.
How can I support Governor’s Conference?
- You can attend the conference (Registration will open in March)
- You can nominate for the Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Manager of the Year Award. Click here for the form.
- You can sponsor the conference. Click here for the Sponsorship proposals for Governors Conference 2017!
What sort of presentations will there be?
Past Presentation Titles Include:
- Advanced Grant Writing
- Great Strategies for Board Recruitment
- Public Speaking
- No Time to be Healthy? Join the Club!
- Trauma Informed Services
- Making Program Evaluation Meaningful
- Business and Nonprofit Partnering
- Risk Management for Nonprofits
If you are interested in becoming a presenter at this year’s conference, click this link to learn more and submit presentation ideas. (Note: Presenters for Governor’s Conference are pro bono, but you will receive free registration and lunch for your contribution.)
We will update this page as we get closer to opening registration!