2017 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
Tuesday, May 23rd 8:00am – 4:00pm
NHTI, Concord’s Community College
Volunteer NH, in partnership with the Governor’s office, hosts the Annual Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism. The conference’s purpose is to educate, enhance skills and provide professional development that will support and strengthen New Hampshire’s volunteer programs and organizations.
Who can attend?
Anyone interested in volunteerism, nonprofit management, or business and nonprofit partnerships – including volunteer managers, National Service members, nonprofit leaders, and corporate social responsibility professionals.
How can I support Governor’s Conference?
- You can attend the conference
- You can nominate for the Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Manager of the Year Award. (Nominations are now closed)
- You can sponsor the conference.
This year’s Keynote Speaker:
President and CEO of the Partnership for Successful Living
What sort of presentations will there be?
This Year’s Presentation titles Include:
- Advanced Grant Writing
- No Time to be Healthy? Join the Club!
- Trauma Informed Services
- Recruitment and Retention
- Business and Nonprofit Partnering
- Adolescent Mental Health 101
- The Science Behind Addiction Prevention
- Facebook and Twitter: Reach, Engage, and Succeed Without Tears
- From Business to Community Leader – Getting Involved in Local Government
How much does is cost to attend Governor’s Conference?
- National Service Members (AmeriCorps State, AmeriCorps VISTA, and Senior Corps): $55.00
- College/University Employees: $70.00
To view all sessions and register: Click Here