Volunteer NH is proud to present the virtual sessions that made up the 2020 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism!
Please follow the links below to view the session recordings, chat transcripts, slides, handouts, etc.
- Welcome & Keynote: “The Power of Giving Power Away: Finding fit to maximize volunteer and organization impact”
- Self-Care in the Technological Age
- Solve and Serve: Using Human-Centered Design
- Best Practices for Virtual Services to Children, Youth, and Families
- Organizations Preparing for Emergency Needs, “OPEN”
- Motivating Volunteers with Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- It’s Not as Hard as You Think: Grant Writing for Small Shops and Beginners
- Civics 101: How Does Policy Change Happen, and What Can You Do About It?
- Assessing and Improving Organizational Health: Pathways to Effective Partnerships
- Preparing for Your Next Career Move
- Engaging Youth in Meaningful Ways
- Provide Feedback
- Do you know an awesome volunteer or group of volunteers? An organization that champions volunteerism? Recognize them for their efforts with a Spirit of NH Award!
- Do you know a dependable, thoughtful, and truly special volunteer manager? Maybe they have even taken creative steps to keep services running during the COVID-19 pandemic? Nominate them for the Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Manager of the Year Award!