- This event has passed.
2018 NE National Service Regional Conference & Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
May 22, 2018
- NE National Service Regional Conference: Tuesday, May 22, 2018 (11am-4:45pm) – NOTE: this day is for AmeriCorps Staff, Senior Corps Staff, and Commission Staff ONLY
- Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism: Wednesday, May 23, 2018 (9am-4pm)
Where: NHTI, Concord’s Community College
Who: Volunteer managers, non-profit leaders, corporate social responsibility professionals, National Service members and staff, and volunteers
What: Come spend a day with fellow professionals and attend sessions that will provide exciting, relevant, and current information in best practices in volunteer and nonprofit management to corporate and non-profit sectors, national service members, and volunteers.
What Can I Do?
- Attend the Conference
- Sponsor the conference
This Year’s Governor’s Conference Keynote:
Founder and Executive Director of the Post-Landfill Action Network (PLAN)
This year’s sessions include:
- Developing Your Volunteers for Greater Responsibility and Success
- Recovery in the Workplace
- Fundraising for Nonprofits and Communities
- Avoiding Volunteer Burnout
- Risk Management and Labor Laws
- Ideas and Best Practices to Advance Social Innovation in Nonprofits & Community Organizations
- Bridges Out of Poverty
- How to Build and Leverage Partnerships for Greater Success
- Engaging Employees in Social and Envrionmental Responsibility
- …and many more!
How much does is cost to attend Governor’s Conference?
- National Service Members (AmeriCorps State, AmeriCorps VISTA, and Senior Corps volunteer only): $55.00
- AmeriCorps/Senior Corps/Commission Staff (NENSRC Rate): $150.00