2020 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
May 13 @ 8:00 am - 3:30 pm$60 – $80
Volunteer NH hosts the annual Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism in partnership with the Governor’s office. The purpose of the conference is to educate, enhance skills, and provide professional development that will support and strengthen New Hampshire’s volunteer programs and organizations.
When (tentative): Wednesday, May 13, 2019, 9 AM – 3:30 PM with registration beginning at 8 AM
Where (tentative): Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH
Who: This conference features sessions appealing to:
- Volunteer managers
- Leaders/staff of nonprofits and public agencies
- Board members
- National service members and staff (AmeriCorps & Senior Corps)
- Business professionals interested in corporate social responsibility
What: Come spend a day with a diverse group of people with ties to volunteerism and attend sessions that provide exciting, relevant, and up-to-date information regarding best practices in:
- Volunteer management
- Nonprofit management and operations
- Business/Nonprofit partnership models
- Diversity & inclusion
- Other relevant topics for those involved in the volunteer sector
What Can I Do?
- Attend the Conference: registration not yet open
- Present at the Conference: submit the proposal form by Friday, January 31
- Sponsor the Conference
- Nominate someone for the 2020 Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Manager of the Year by Tuesday, March 31
How much does is cost to attend Governor’s Conference?
- National Service Rate (AmeriCorps members & Senior Corps volunteers): $60
- Nonprofit/Government Rate (this includes AmeriCorps & Senior Corps staff): $70
- Business Rate: $80
Discounted registration fees are available on a case-by-case basis. If you or your organization cannot afford to cover the cost of registration, please contact Mikayla at Mikayla@VolunteerNH.org or 603-271-7200.
Registration link and more information to come.