2020 Spirit of NH Awards
November 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Volunteer NH has been hosting the Spirit of NH Awards as an annual celebration of volunteerism since 2003. This event recognizes those who go above and beyond the call to serve throughout the Granite State, shining a spotlight on the often unsung heroes among us in front of an audience of their families, friends, colleagues, and the greater community.
When: Date TBD (potentially Tuesday, November 10, 2020)
Where: TBD (may be virtual)
Who: This event will be FREE and open to the public. Attendees will include award recipients and their families/friends/colleagues, along with anyone else who wants to join in on this celebration of service in New Hampshire.
What: The Spirit of NH Awards is an annual recognition event where nominated individuals and groups are honored for their exemplary volunteerism, and businesses and nonprofit/public service organizations are celebrated for their promotion of volunteer service initiatives.
What Can I Do?
- Nominate someone for the 2020 Governor’s Outstanding Volunteer Manager of the Year (originally part of the 2020 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism)
- Submit your intent to nominate an individual, group, or organization for a Spirit of NH Award by June 30 for a chance to win a prize! We will then reach out to you as soon as we begin to officially accept nominations.
- Sponsor the ceremony – details coming soon; please email Mikayla@VolunteerNH.org to express interest in the meantime.
- Become a Friend of Spirit by donating any amount, thereby ensuring that we can continue to offer this event year after year!
- Please indicate in the “Comment” field that your donation is to support the Spirit of NH Awards.
- Attend the 2020 Spirit of NH Awards! Details coming soon.
How much does it cost to attend the Spirit of NH Awards? Nothing! The Spirit of NH Awards ceremony is FREE and open to the public.