2021 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
May 11 @ 9:45 AM - May 14 @ 1:00 PMFree
The Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism is a professional development opportunity with the goal of supporting and strengthening New Hampshire’s volunteer programs and organizations.
- When: May 11-14, 2021
- Where: This event will be 100% virtual, conducted via Zoom
- Cost: This conference is FREE for all attendees, thanks to our wonderfully generous sponsors
- Theme: Moving Forward Together: Embracing Change
- Keynote Speaker: Dr. Shanita Williams, Associate Vice President of Talent Engagement & Inclusion at Southern New Hampshire University
- Time: 4 session blocks per day Tuesday-Thursday (registration required for individual sessions) with 1-2 sessions offered per block
-9:45 AM – 11:00 AM
-11:45 AM – 1:00 PM
-1:45 PM – 3:00 PM
-3:45 PM – 5:00 PM
-BONUS: Q&A session 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM on Thursday, May 13
-BONUS Closing Activity: Networking & Conference Trivia Contest 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM on Friday, May 14
- Who: This conference will feature sessions that appeal to:
-nonprofit leaders/employees (especially volunteer managers!)
-volunteers (including board members)
-AmeriCorps & AmeriCorps Seniors staff/members/volunteers
-business professionals interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR)
- What: Attendees will explore relevant and intriguing best practices focused on topics such as:
-diversity & inclusion
-corporate social responsibility (CSR)
What Can I Do?
There’s a lot you can do to make the most out of this year’s conference!
-You can let everyone know that you are planning to attend on the Facebook event page.
-Please Note: A single registration does not cover the whole conference – you will need to register individually for each session that you are interested in attending.
- Sponsor the event.
-Volunteer NH is fortunate to have the support of wonderfully generous sponsors with the initiative to invest in building strong and connected communities throughout New Hampshire. Want to reach over 15,000 people and dozens of other companies and nonprofit networks in 2021? Join us as a 2021 Annual Event Sponsor.
-Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.