2022 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism
The Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism is a professional development opportunity with the goal of supporting and strengthening New Hampshire’s volunteer programs and organizations.
When: TBD (May 2022)
Where: TBD (virtual or hybrid)
Keynote Speaker: TBD
Who: This conference will feature sessions that appeal to:
– nonprofit leaders/employees (especially volunteer managers!)
– volunteers (including members of a nonprofit Board of Directors)
– AmeriCorps & AmeriCorps Seniors staff/members/volunteers
– business professionals interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR)
What: Attendees will explore relevant and intriguing best practices focused on topics such as:
– Volunteer Recruitment/Management
– Marketing & Technology
– Corporate Volunteerism
– Organizational Management/Culture
– Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI)
– Community & Partnership
– Civic Engagement
– Personal/Professional Development
– COVID-19 Resiliency
What Can I Do?
Submit a Session Proposal: Interested in presenting at the 2022 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism? Please submit up to three session proposals by Friday, February 11: https://forms.office.com/r/R32fWv1Wwi
Become a 2022 Volunteer NH Annual Sponsor: Want to reach over 15,000 people and dozens of other companies and nonprofit networks in 2022? Join us as a Sponsor.
Watch Previous Sessions: You can find all of the 2020/2021 Governor’s Conference on Volunteerism session recordings (and more!) in our Volunteer Resource Center.
Please contact Mikayla Collins, Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) Program Officer, with any questions about the event or sponsorship opportunities: email@example.com or 603-271-7200