Volunteer NH is excited to announce the awarding of eight Volunteer Generation Fund (VGF) Mini-Grants (totaling $23,476) to nonprofits across the state to pay for a one-time need to increase the capacity of their volunteer programs. This funding opportunity was made possible through AmeriCorps, the federal agency. All grants were between $1,000 – $4,000 and will be spent on critical items such as volunteer management software as well as materials and supplies for volunteer training.
The FY22 Mini-Grant Awardees are:
- COVER Home Repair
- Area(s) Served: Grafton County, Sullivan County
- Community Volunteer Transportation Company (CVTC)
- Area(s) Served: Cheshire County, Hillsborough County
- Easter Seals New Hampshire
- Area(s) Served: Statewide
- Greater Nashua Habitat for Humanity
- Area(s) Served: Hillsborough County
- NH Musculoskeletal Institute (d/b/a Safe Sports Network)
- Area(s) Served: Hillsborough County, Merrimack County, Rockingham County
- Second Start
- Area(s) Served: Merrimack County
- The Granite YMCA
- Area(s) Served: Belknap County, Hillsborough County, Merrimack County, Rockingham County, Stafford County
- Voices Against Violence
- Area(s) Served: Grafton County
Volunteer NH is a nonprofit organization established in 2000, and is governed by a Board of Directors appointed by the Governor and approved by the Executive Council. Volunteer NH envisions our state as a place where people volunteer together to build strong and connected communities. We bring our vision to life by engaging those communities to solve local challenges through volunteerism.
AmeriCorps, a federal agency, brings people together to tackle the country’s most pressing challenges through national service and volunteering. AmeriCorps members and AmeriCorps Seniors volunteers serve with organizations dedicated to the improvement of communities. AmeriCorps helps make service to others a cornerstone of our national culture.