If you believe in solving challenges through volunteerism, read on! Volunteer NH, New Hampshire’s State Service Commission, is looking for qualified and motivated individuals to join our Board of Directors.
Do you have specialized skills or knowledge like accounting, grant management, public policy, event planning, or fundraising – and a desire to give back to your community? If so, please consider applying to serve on the Volunteer NH Board of Directors today.
Volunteer NH is a nonprofit organization that
- connects volunteers with opportunities,
- celebrates volunteer contributions,
- supports and trains volunteer managers, and;
- stewards AmeriCorps resources to benefit our communities.
We seek to foster a Board experience where members have a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences and treat each other with respect and trust.
As a nonprofit created under legislation, Volunteer NH has a slate of positions in order to create a diverse and balanced group. All Board Members must be accepted and confirmed by the Governor and Executive Council.
- A representative from local government
- An individual between 16 and 25 years of age, inclusive, who is or has been a participant or supervisor in a service program
- A representative from a local labor organization
- A representative of the philanthropic community
- An individual with experience in promoting the involvement of adults 55 years of age or older in service and volunteerism
- Additional “at-large” positions
Interested? Apply Today!
Please send a résumé and Letter of Interest to Program Officer, Emily Planchet: Emily@VolunteerNH.org.
If you do not fit one of the above categories, please note that we also have a number of leadership, development, and event committees open to anyone who identifies with our mission. Reach out to Emily Planchet to learn more: Emily@VolunteerNH.org
Volunteer NH is a nonprofit organization established in 2000, and is governed by a Board of Directors appointed by the Governor and approved by the Executive Council. Volunteer NH envisions our state as a place where people volunteer together to build strong and connected communities. We bring our vision to life by engaging those communities to solve local challenges through volunteerism.