Presented by Richard Peck, VP of Development and Philanthropy Services, New Hampshire Charitable Foundation
We will cover the following:
1) differing expectations of board members and committee volunteers as compared to development staff and how to manage that
2) guidance for representing your organization
3) motivating & recognizing participation in fundraising efforts
4) easing fears associated with fundraising
5) best practices for tracking outreach efforts.
By the end of this session, participants will have learned how to:
- become a better volunteer manager and have stronger results while keeping your volunteers engaged, satisfied, and an integral part of your nonprofit’s mission and work.
Rick Peck leads NHCF’s philanthropy and donor services team, overseeing all aspects of development, donor engagement, and donor services. Before joining the Foundation, Rick served Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health and the Geisel School of Medicine as director of individual giving and gift planning.
Rick is a Certified Financial Planner®, a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy®, and a Chartered Financial Consultant®. He holds an MBA from Baker College in Michigan and a BA from the University of Massachusetts.